My Mystical Little Boy!

My Mystical Little Boy!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Some of my Favorite Things!

This post is about a few of my favorite places to shop online for great homemade things. There are two sites that I love to search to look for gifts to holiday's, birthday's, and baby shower gifts. They are Etsy and Hyena Cart. Both have many different stores within the main site, and both have great handmade items for people of all ages. Hyena Cart has more little people things than adult things. Etsy has a good mix of both.

I've also found a great website called CraftGossip.com. This site if great for those of us who are crafty. They are having a great contest right now to win a gift certificate from Etsy to win $100 wish list...
So here is my wish list:

1~ Mother's Necklace stone pendant-sjengraving $20
2~
52 piece Mixed Wood children's building blocks (cedar, cherry, ash and black walnut) $40
3~
Wooden Tray Puzzle- Rainbow Fish $35

These are just a few of the amazing things I found that I wanted when I was trying to make this list. It is always fun to surf Etsy.


1 comment:

  1. Lydia! You won my contest! Email me so we can get you your Butter Bell!! (Lacey)

    ReplyDelete