My Mystical Little Boy!

My Mystical Little Boy!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!


Life has been very busy as usual. I completed 15 credit hours this summer toward my B-K teaching License. I'm now taking my last class, then I will student teach in the spring and I'll be done. Unfortunately this has meant not as much time to spend with my amazing little boy. Hopefully this will provide him with a more secure future though...at least that is my reason for doing this. We stay busy on the weekends going to the farmer's market every Saturday morning, and trying to do things as a family on Saturdays. Z-man is an amazing little man. His knowledge continues to amaze me every day with the things he understands that I have no idea where he learned. I guess we are doing all right by him. He is a gentle loving soul and the is very caring of others. We were talking about seeing a friend of our and we had been talking about wishes, and he said to us "I wish that ____ would feel better soon, Her back hurts her. That makes me sad." It brought tears to my eyes and when I told our friend she gave me the greatest compliment. It made me realize that somehow throught all the conflicts with a 2 and a half year old, and the time that I am away from him, we have done something right to raise such a sweet gentle soul in this world. It gives me more hope for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment